Triangle Clock V Triangle Clock V

Stunning Take

Sucka, I feel a great sense of homage and parody within this. Good work.

Virtuoso Virtuoso

Truly beautiful.

The character of the ham was more empowering then I could of imagined.

GoldenClock responds:

HAM-tastic

The @ Team The @ Team

Love this

Makes me laugh everytime I see it!
Good work!

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

GOTY

I dont think I will ever be able to stop playing this!

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Pretty nifty

I thought the concept of it was pretty nifty even though it seems like it was inspired by Loco Roco. Though the idea of going through cracks was good it seemed to be annoying because it went by slowly.
If you ask me the game play seems slow for this type of engine but the idea was good. Oh yeah, fifened.

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Just compared this to To-Suta...

Compared this to To-Suta because of the last review, and that person is being stupid. The two games are completely different in gameplay, feel and style. To-Suta has shooting in it which makes all the difference when compared to Bee Dodger<3, To-Suta also as an impact feel from the shots and moving is slow and jagged while in this it is much more faster and agile. The only similarities is the backround(which is a common in a lot of things) and the highscores(that is common too).
With that said this game was fun and is pretty addictive, nice bees and I love the detail on the larger bees and the bee felt like it was really agile with the controls. I also liked the lack of sound effects for it made the game lose that annoying aspect from when you get hit.
I like how there is also more to dodging bees and how you can get coins to add to your score.
I love how you used Dan Paladins music which at first seemed out of place but now it makes more sense that you used it after playing it a few times.
Though for some reason ShirtTurtle reminds me of Dan Paladin in this game(besides the music).

3D Newgrounds Tank 3D Newgrounds Tank

Gotta get better dawwwwwg

The texturing is incredibly basic(I am not even sure if this is unwrapped) and the mesh for the tank and the pilot bother don't look too good from what I see.
The mesh of the tanks treads look like it has a bad flow and is skewed a bit.
You should really try to improve your skills and get the hang of box modeling along with texturing. The box modeling will especially help with the pilot.

From an artistic point it really isn't that much, sure it is fan art but you haven't nailed the actual design and I don't think it compares to the original design itself.
You've really misinterpreted the design of the tank. The lines on the treads and wheels are examples of this. The proportions are noticeably different compared to the original and I really don't think you've captured the feel and look that it appears you have tried to do.

Look up some guides on texturing, box modeling and various other things you might have trouble with. It would be great to see an improved version of this that captures the feel of the tank logo.
TL;DR
Practice a lot more.

evan210 responds:

I'm pretty new to texturing and I find it to be one of the most tedious parts, so I don't spend much time on it. The treads were a bit messed up, but they were at a point where if I did anything to i they'd look even worse. For the pilot, I actually only used box modeling for the head. I used box modeling for everything else, though. I created a biped and shaped it a lot. Also, I just plain suck at modeling people, but it wouldn't be the NG logo without the tankman.

Yeah, it's not perfect. Mostly because I didn't have any references to work off of other than that one pose, because about 99% of the images i could find were that same tank only scaled and stuff. The lines on the treads could have been a litte taller; thanks for pointing that out. I'll see if I can fix that.

Like I said, I'll try to improve on the textures and maybe smooth some stuff out and make the treads rounder on top.

Thanks for the constructive cristism.
;)